archive2009-14.pdxradio.com » Politics and other things

  1. duxrule
    Member

    The "cover-up" takes another torpedo today, as no fewer than NINE members of the military testify that there was NO "stand down order."

    APNewsBreak: No 'stand down' order in Benghazi
    http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-no-stand-down-order-benghazi-175147837--politics.html

    Posted on July 11, 2014 - 07:10 AM #
  2. NoParty
    Member

    Herb?

    Posted on July 12, 2014 - 02:11 PM #
  3. duxrule
    Member

    Where were Herb, Deano, and the rest of the O'Haters when THIS report came out from the House Intelligence Committee on the 1st of this month?

    House panel: No administration wrongdoing in Benghazi attack
    (08-01) 11:42 PDT WASHINGTON -- The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.

    The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public.

    Thompson said the report "confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given."
    http://www.sfgate.com/default/article/House-panel-No-administration-wrongdoing-in-5663509.php

    Posted on August 5, 2014 - 03:13 PM #
  4. Amus
    Member

    They know nothing of it.
    It occurred outside the bubble.

    Posted on August 5, 2014 - 03:14 PM #
  5. NoParty
    Member

    You won't hear anything from the media anymore on this subject period!

    Posted on August 5, 2014 - 05:39 PM #
  6. duxrule
    Member

    This is what the O'Haters have been reduced to on Benghazi. Even Bill O'Reilly is jumping off the bandwagon. Check out this exchange:

    "For Benghazi conspiracy theorists, you know you're having a really bad day when even Bill O'Reilly throws cold water on your phony claims. And it's especially bad news for an already discredited journalist, who previously tried to hype a bogus Benghazi report and lost her job over it.

    Fox News' Bill O'Reilly questioned whether the latest report from discredited investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson, which baselessly suggested a Benghazi cover-up by State Department officials, actually constituted a "scandal."

    On the September 16 edition of his Fox News show, host Bill O'Reilly invited Attkisson to discuss her "troubling accusations against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton" from "a disgruntled former State Department official." After Attkisson confirmed that her source had not witnessed such actions himself, O'Reilly dismissed the conspiracy explaining that "If no documents were removed, scrubbed, if they weren't taken out or destroyed, then I don't know if there is any scandal."

    When BillO asked her if nothing was removed, scrubbed or taken, how could it be a scandal, Sharyl's response was, "why were they down there?"

    O'Reilly: He didn't see any documents though removed himself, did he?

    Attkisson: Not removed, no. He went through documents, he went through stacks of paper....

    He found nothing, but he did look through stacks of paper and somebody else told him about a supposed coverup. How did she last as long as she did at CBS?"
    http://crooksandliars.com/2014/09/bill-oreilly-shoots-down-new-benghazi

    Posted on September 18, 2014 - 08:25 AM #